During your normal debugging and designing applications, what do you require the most ?
How about designing a an extension for chrome that will automatically load all your favourite tools on your new tab page.This is what I have done this weekend.
Currently It has got the following tools :
Checkout the demo here
- JS Beautifier
- Html Beautifier
- CSS Beautifier
- JSON Lint
- Url Encoder
- Url decoder
Update: version 0.2
- Added CodeMirror for syntax highlighting
- Remove Whitespace from json and normal text
- Html Renderer
- Markdown Renderer
Update: version 0.3
- Express-js App for running.
- Mongodb for storing the pastebins.
- html5 pushState while saving
- html5 localstorage for saving previous pastebins
- Added Grunt Workflow
Update version 0.4
- Changed to a better design with congruent background and logo
- Added Favicons
- Added Nanobar for showing progress
Update 18th Oct 2014
- All button sizes should be same
- Reset button should be up
- Should be viewable on mobile.Made it responsive
- Added basic description on clicking on logo
- Fixed a bug in JSONLint
- Fix Scroll issue in Codemirror caused by overflow:scroll
Its open sourced under MIT License.